1/15/2023

Shane, we probably never met since the day Simon Cowell were dead or how I survived that OU language 2013

Zawanna is not an Angel, he might be a zombie, but the humanoid? I am not finish with your neck Shame. 400 millions dollars deficits are not a joke. You wish to die 10 years ago, and you are not dead yet. I know exactly what that Seth UFO did when he gone out of the Earth. You dead the Westlife will be gone to, meaning “walking right through you”. Karen they did were pushing each other around included, between the girls. Also there is an elderly. My ex were elderly, and that is his son Tony = Dark Lord, bad bad Hugh debts guy. He and his wife high debts. They do on purpose torture me 8 years and where you say you were in the jail or what? My father ends up somewhere and I think I have no more princess life after I got in the US, Wayne has a product, Orlando’s host father to see him. After that he got in the jail and 911 happened on that Scott death toll they stole me 3000 US dollar, and 20 years pass since 2018. I know I cannot return to the US. How this garbage people suppose to be dead. 

I am not done with you neck, Shane. How come your name is Shane, that’s Kian? Like Kail in Red River Manga ends up right at Taipei Metro station subway map, I live at where ? You want to guess why that’s red line never ends? I just told you, we never met and you when be here? Like yesterday ?

Just like I told you - if you have an intent to die and not dead, it’s not the Day I Found Out when or how I wish you or them all dead, this drama never ends on someone else pocket, never mine miserable life. When I faint heart sounds like you so enchanting to live like what kinda of life since the day that Mahavatar Babaji shows up 2016, or Neo 2014, I cannot breath my life in running in life never end. I have a none official title, or you will never find out how you or them the same things end up each and every degree on that stage ground or fallen out of the stage. You have no Shane doing it or you are that Seth imagine what I was told what you did outside the ENTIRE universe. Some human in the legal court I know my father side might be what crime, that’s Zero Efforcer…it’s the day I am waiting you be dead or you already gone 10 years ago, like I told you, how come you are not? Simon wants to die too, did I ever tell you that, he keeps saying 2 weeks, his position would be that Annca. You guess where I found this garbage Annca at in 2017? My entire family has the condition or I imagine it’s without it just my mother? That Seth did …were my mother the greatest mom, her throat and nick’s throat never stop hurting my head….they are both very condition person.

You gone to this O2 concert, you know what’s O2? It means breathing again. It’s between I breath or you or them will never breath again. I forget to tell you, this entire universe I only care how I live on forever attitude, not that Mahavatar Babaji ever did so I ever lost one breath to everything he made me going through including this Zawanna did on Kian Egan? Not ego last name. “Smash hits A wall, Best Hair Won.” - you don’t happen to recognize this line? And Where did he say he wish to be dead or none of you dead yet?

https://youtu.be/ZhnV_HoPMpM



No comments:

Post a Comment