1/15/2023

Whom is Kail’s brother = Zawanna’s position ? Shane. I know very well what that story ever be. I am from Taiwan W 2 worlds, you all from Ireland including that Whom did he say he is the journalist part, i am the journalist part for SMTV.

Brian that JC Chasez song is Yesterday. I am the librarian, not at the National Archive ends at the National Treasure my nap, my discovery at BTX, right next by the Nicolas !! How funny Tesla name and My ex name is nick not Nicky. Do we met? I am telling you how GE ends up 1908 girlfriend patent were for a reason why there was a Comet passing by, I am the one came up that math 2018 and that Climate Change to shut down that SMTV on her part of Hunger Games, she supposes to be the mentor, I ends up volunteered at it. You all best pal friends Keating has the interview with that Jennifer Lawrence, what Joanna ? Joann is from Sweden she married to a Catholic Priest in Buffalo. She is a social worker. What is this Brian he cannot stop this…Ireland 4 around sea. You have a heritage site? It’s called the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. See that Keegsn, in it with Simon. On the audition. He is from the military, his dad is a lawyer. Did I ever tell you all your neck not sore on that wall, the Law Librarian is a real Lawyer No Matter What? It’s a free service I told UB them to go to. They were in every crisis before. They are in debts for sure.

Andrew Webber 50 Anniversary was my past you all on that Cello looks like I am blind, I am telling you how Walking Right Through you have many definition not just all you neck ends at the wall so high. My original job supposes to be this underground water Chemistry water den, how that CEO Lesson INTERN movie Eben Pagan, Craig Ballantyne or that Simon Cowell losing all their houses for not washing the pipe. Including Burmt, whatever copper suppose to be, my road nick is Cooper, not copper.

All you should be dead language it’s in my hands like I say Twilight says that’s Wing behind Zawanna, that Disney told me is a Zombie and Dean is dead more than the first time I went to his parents call when he was missing in the Europe he gone out of the Oxford in Big Hero 6 - Tadashi is dead.

I told you over and over again no matter what greeting or the fan letters looks like we ever exist the same side, oh one more things. That Karen psycho told me WHY I am a vegetarian, run through a kissing to Taiwan wall, WWII democracy line from the America, you ever seen what’s a slap and a kiss right at the plot W two world, I am not ever talking to her, message her, text her. She is from the bank, we have 3 banks collaps at my bank, so I have to literally switch 4 banks in the end. She is at Vault area.  You think this is funny must be. They were the UB clubs CAC friends ending up Sailor Moon, how come you are all behind my back when I am facing America you didn’t open up your mouth to talk 10 years ago?

I probably never tell you what’s my real living to earn my expense it’s to threaten people never ends, not just on the wall, nick ends a y, it’s on our Metro map too. I only go to the Taipei station. It’s a very sickening games just by looking at it ! It’s Taipei 捷運圖 you can google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment