1/01/2023

Shower, and changing the entire towels, and clothing, pajamas.

Yeah, its counting like the second day of my periods, becasue....sometimes, in my life, usually the morning I meant that is the 2nd day how my brain wired. But since last year that Eben Pagan, I start to be more precise, writing it down per interval, not per day my whole life seeing?

Usually the next day morning becoming painful, the 2nd and the 3rd days. The thing is right now, my period its middle are missing. Its the 2 side always more like lines down, spread out. Just not the middle all white. You all normal periods means, FULL, including on your bed. Mine don't have on the bed, or I used to be using the Towel 30 years ago, my mother helping me as I grew up, you sleep on those you folding line at, at your back? When I was in the elementary school. 

That might be the graduate school?! Or the undergraduate I go to school, so its always the 2nd day or the 3rd day. I remember that. Maybe the UB graduate school I was detox remember? No !! I didn't know that washing, or liquids will washing out of the period, including the meditation methods. I am not sure to do with which one.


If you don't want to go to school, you can just coaching others with some certificate you acquire

Those are the continuation education, some people believing in that. As the women, you are quiet in that making your money scheme. If you doing a good jobs on the periods itself, not the guys are the competition if as the girls, you all have so much in common, in pain, in thinking, in berayl, in preparation delivery the baby, etc....wishing to stay home, wishing to be more in the bed, etc.

If you just making a living out of yourself, slim down, and make a career out of all that.



No comments:

Post a Comment