1/06/2023

SMCH (Westlife New Year 2023) - my words to you 越南小尼姑

https://youtu.be/NHcECXGgr4I

“Reading is a habitual hobby, but sometimes that vow you funeral at people 1 or 2 isn’t the best choice they die behind so the front got a shining Polish surface. While the duty being released, at least opening a dialogue or conversation with them. You want me to seat next by, that 2? 1978 and 1997?”

“God’s will only he knows it. You like to meet Simon? What is this Bible says? Your Indian 500 years old are not here, including the Slovenia President suite the Dr JaneZ left beyond legacy, you want me to accompany you to have a chat next by them, side by side? Or Hungarian you gone to retreat? Is there a line of the particular letters you write on the magazine requires my attention since 2015 on?”

“When you have a pain to face the public, when you are, when that is, when what was …God alone him he self are the doers ever heard those words? Same to that Mahavatar Babaji, you like the comic book?

Life to the public or the popularity fan clubs isn’t what advocate is or will be. The life too give people the breathing space to evolve.”

“You want me to tie your shoes? The ice skating shoes? We go around the external or internal ice rink a round? The books you read, Babaji cannot be here. Those frames. You cared what they say or what you suppose to be doing?”

“You remember …your evolution remember. Your lean back just like you used to, you remembered. There are a lot of things you so used to be remembered, you don’t even know you doing it consciously. You understand that?”



“Long time ago sovereign is not that much difference like today how we becoming the last 10 years. It’s exactly identical feeling for you to imagine, it is. I will tell you that. What it was the long long long time ago. Getting these far, you have any sentimental feeling you wish to say? One day of that days had to depart ? Your faith, your belief to your Masters hand, your everything he alone the doer? To this democracy world, he is not a thing to count, so is Hailey them. It’s the money talk the Corperation method. If someone wishing to keep a dream, tell me, what was that supposes to be?”

“Long time ago, you had a memory to a form. So these comic book it’s a bit too young looking if you were that and someone telling you a story with him in it. These will not be that First Life. How much you really understand it?”

“Money may not be my issues anymore, so might be you. I didn’t file anything…you want to gather these family yours guys all around you, make them breath a bit life? Or you want to ask me some interaction dialogue or each disciple why the guys did or say 40 years never stop, or games or play? The girl talks ! Someone would prefer you stay at the guys talk so I talk?”

“Do you like the comet, from NASA, the resume I mean. You get online capable, your own publications filling in, or those are the nuns vow?”

“Making your disciples Web 2.0 in the social media more closer and approachable? I did your facebook and sent you a free pack, the entire passwords all that, remember?”

“The disciple guys or the girls how you thinks or think not, you wish to ask me…if they do on purpose or you wish to vent and tell me? You can. Not forever asking me but you can acquire your territory resources ? What is that ?”


“Your world sectors it’s called the religious donation, even I can donate too when they finish the law database? These are toooooo, way tooo many chapters, article, section …my side are only answer a single thing black and white. If 1+1=2, that will be 2. That facts will forever not to be alter, so I say my money mostly making will be on the science / meds / laws / enhancing the civilization upward. 

You on the other hand, require to entertainment or public speaking charm, words, literacy, to speaking their heart and soul and mind. Like the Pope did. For example, they gone to works moon - fri, very very stressful. You have to act as they finding their soul in peace and harmony when they come for you. I am not the religious leader.”

“You wish to know what I used to look like or what these Eon / Kalpa becoming to look alike? Like the first life you remember that memory, what I was if I was young, like your age…you saying how many times you asking yourself that. What will I do, what have I done, what else I ever do things you mean like the Corperation or the personal relation like Wallace? Your biggest goal for some reason was always that Wallace. If I remember correctly….I didn’t think he would done nothing but puppy around just like his current life, glue at it as if I owe to him. You that time, needs a lot of the approval. You were short too.”


“I don’t know if that’s the magazine or the TV or all the material says. I just tell you what I know my sense. Too many movie/ tV.” 


"This world, you need to be talking nice to people, the way how people set you up an image, no matter how that is, what it is, how you think you are. You are not going to change a lot of your own personality issues at this age, you will have your own liking, belief, scenario, feeling. You cannot keep pushing your way here. That was over The VERY First life. Your God, Your Lords are these Earth sphere of Babaji, any kinds of the Babaji + the indian cosmology, that including that Indian 500 years old. They are all the guys you ever needed. You don't need to convince me or Wallace. Those are not necessarily. You need to convince to your believer, or the donor, the guys or the girls. 

When you doing this kind of the public image things, they guys have the friends, so are the girls having the friends all around. If you make their environmental better, kinda of like you used to married to the German doctor when he invites his friends. You provide him an image issue. "

"My job....will, that is not technically a job. Threaten people to live or die?! That is not a job, but it can be a job behind, whatever they do, whenever they did, or will do....the American military. I have a real passport with them. I didn't get update, but I did tell them the reason why I didn't go to them. I already telling them never stop before."


"We are not assuming they did exist, or will exist, or how soon will ever exist other than the material passing forward, their liking, their personality, their Power Statues, etc....but to be honest, I think your theme is Real Love and Loving the Silent Tear. Its not really all these are so Top Priority, I will tell you that myself. Try to live a normal day to day life, it will be the most real things I personally on take with this. I am not obligate to the American military, I am not really enroll in it. Its only for the emergency time, nourishing the spirits, or just live the life normal. That day might never becoming a reality. Threaten whom to live or die?

But yeah, if that statue of the Honorable Superior means I comply or I pladge what I ought to do, ought to be doing, I say to the court = the rudimentary subjects are what I am capable to do, so I am telling them, that is the correct way I making my money. There is nothing wrong with it. Its not a flashy jobs. Just the instructional lecture, like a teacher's job. An instructional Librarian conducting the Web 2.0. Those are not the exactly words, so you say the teacher. I am a girl, not the male. "


No comments:

Post a Comment