1/07/2023

That looks like Debra on the VS Train to India, before Dutson. She came with me to California, Her husband got to the professor there. She was the Rochester Center.

They stop at California I guess. Her husband was the Indian, at the University of Rochester teaching the professor position? I just didn't see the real model's face to be sure that is Candice.

I personally don't really know where I am. There are several song as if that Westlife saying I going to the America to see some human including....what. If that is what be done. Not just I say I bind spell here on Taiwan. But that is my thinking, I cannot understand what they say on the song. Too many songs. 

I probably don't dare to move a bit a thing, wherever I am really. No matter how it sounds to you sound fake how my life this far gone wrong all at the TV side.

Look at this, Nominji VS Black Eye Peas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awZLDu20i-k

and 

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYy4FLar6-w 


 Its just per video I never have to stare at it in front of anyone.

You all busy at your schematic things, because your poor background that up-take the advantage of your self hurting, no one has to gone through the hurt other than me.

MAybe you should ask the right question.

1) How many got jailed 2014

2) On the street

Can you disclose the name. See what is the American conspiracy theory means, you deliver only the God words, never your family pride, on and on. All those guys you wish to plot, how many wishing you dead to be the buttom of the hell. You don't know what is the one against Odd.

You should really knowing your own military in any realm before you embark the next perfect world Eon or Kalpa.




No comments:

Post a Comment