1/28/2023

The Boyzone, hi ...the rest of you, I have no idea each of you other than somewhat Keith or Ronan, this Ronan listening to me the last.....few days trying to sound like a genuine human as if we have a life goinig on.

But like I say to him, he is busy, I am busy holding up a paper at unknown University of South Dakoda....at. 

Now, your best friend position if he = he....that is you assume, or Brian inject his opinion or Ronan okay, or you all don't talk anymore after the career fallen apart?

Inside the movies....you ever seen this girls fighting between me and the girls, on every turn, including I yell at them that Princess Diary 1 and 2? Because none of their best friends positions are near me. While that VS telling you a tiny hint....or something, and I lightly say on the Video such as...

"Seth, he got accompany" and I look up.

I hardly doubt how much you missing him til the day you found out. Whatever that means. That is how much I think you really do miss him. His name is Steven Gately. 

I will suggest you doing your own paper works file-ing statues, like...

Nike, like the shoe with that Seth name showing up, or Seth Gordan name not on burning down the face No Reservation. He is not your friends anymore. If things are not bad enough, I won't be telling you.

You doing it per line, per lyrics, per song print per sheet.

You keep stackinig up everywhere per words writing clearly you see yourself, or you asking the company to give you that copy.

You re-write that.

You reading that per day, to carry through 10 days, you will refresh this memory how the details for the future clues. Because....I don't really know what happened between you all, I thought those 2 were the main singer in Boyzone.  What you wish to be the glorious moment after the Westlife, you mean the 2 singers like Justin and JC Chasez?

Everyone all having a different career choice, liking, bitterness, or happiness, or what.....or above these Westlife, there is a Lewis Walsh or Simon Cowell.

I don't really know much this boyzone.

Until you wish to fallen off a boundary line, like I used to say what the blue child case to that Krishina, you never knew the evil or the darkness, how the deep ocean goes. Its very very very cold. You know that one second, you will say forever goodbye to him and calling him psycho, eternity. However he arrives, however he becoming !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment