1/28/2023

I used to think Brian is one of those upbeat person looks like my brother...I: would have wish my brother to be that happy going on, and being optmistic...laterly I seen a different sad part all him or Ronan he is not he used to be young, for saying I am happy where he arrives his career goal or furthur on. These 2, I didn't think...why life needs to be unhappy for one person.

If you really need to talk to someone, why don't you go to the police, asking them a demand from that Steven Gately death. They will find a way helping you, they will find a way for all your answer per sheet, where he didn't lead you, or will lead you for the past glorious moment like that Westlife?

You are all different personality when you being put together. Sometimes things fallen off, a new career built. My past I just kick them all gone, so I leave all the paper works I held up to that University of South Dakoda to claim my case 

"Get rid of all of them whatever this MD 6+1 meeting MD 4+1 at that Mummy (1999) that Tamang's mother or the gun gf were the red hair on the facebook just like your logo color for the school, may I know what is your school Moscout sporty wear? "

Be aware what you imagine, its not the movie saying or putting it everywhere as long as you did your homework with the right mind. I am sure when someone dead, you just really need to say a prayer to get on with it, best without them. 10 years pass, there is a brand New Tim Cook.

How Thank God, every Steven its a crisis in my life to EVER heard about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment