1/02/2023

The cartoon or the comic books will tell you something in life, toward someone or something.

But to say, every darkness night, you are alone looking at the starry starry night or a building firework...and walking alone home in the darkness with the colder air. It was every morning I used to be at the lanes here, racing to school. It started at the middle school. 

To a lot of people didn't know the geography, you thought everything happened way too smooth, things or the school just tested to be exactly not too far away from my original home here. My sister did. That transportation to a very very far away school, its a torture, every morning to get out. Every day to come back home. 

My grandpa military was originally lived at one place. My school did get in, was one above it. They are also the all girls school. Mine just higher than their choices of residence. When I was born, I think I got moved to this new location where I always lived here. I never knew was....to every so often night time, that is the Bank Avenue I always walking it on. 

You saying math to me that time, I can tell you.

I just didn't know it was the gold or the money included in those digits format. You all....didn't do a thing with your focus on inside your clear mind. Some people have more experience in their language or faces inside their eyes. Its per degree second they don't blank out on money to that per digits saying. That will apply to those science degree too. Most people did error in the science. I would have thought, there was none. 

Because Math. Until I seeing that 4 square in the Westlife.

Its not a negotiable subject line. EVER. But you all doing on purpose to compromising at it. Per digits count, per item looks and purchased, the way you like, the way you can, the way you say it with the faith to God, you forever do.

Yeah?




No comments:

Post a Comment