1/07/2023

The private things its between you and the guy, or your family. So you sort that out in the court. Me and my ex...doesn't have anything. I update him after its everything being somewhat handle. I starting telling him, not before.

As for his English, I think he understands fully something gone wrong.  I told my both parents, and uncle and aunt. You suppose to talking to your family like updating them every little things, to that whole range thing? 


Your parents ask me what to file, I will tell them what to file. They never ask me. We never talk, if that is what you asking me, including any of your best friends at all, the guys or the facebook, or whomever. I never communicate with any of you. In case you didn't see yourself not on my facebook? I practically is not on my facebook. 


I would say you keep the guys, or learn how to going back, means you do a short training of yourself 1 year or 2, delicate to that again 4 stoves, or the career, or somewhat what....not to keep going on this dating romance. You have a very very very bad records. As for that indicator, you doing more of the Book writing, will seem to me the only path you get going.

If the court has an excuse to take on that China Entertainment says. If that is not true, see if they can wave off your records. That is very very very bad standing, you may not even have a normal job EVER again, if the guys don't take you back in at all. You don't know your terms of the negotiation, or what....

I would suggest you becoming a more quality girls, meaning really nourishing others. Many guys staying in their jobs normal, they go to jail, like that Senior Bush on the war, just like Obama openly killing one man publicly. That is a jail means. Not how great he is. If you know the Medical Doctor at the liscence, one patience death, it will happen what after?  You cannot have a patient dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment