1/05/2023

The way I seen some video interviews, a few here or there. I think those 2018-2020 were the freezing year.

Wa hahahahah....

I just start to watching the interview again, remember, not Ancient Chinese? Those are the TV editing effect.

So they talk about it behind, the Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 and 3 ? ( 2012, 2015, 2017) and there is no high tech for anything possible to even doing this Material Science cut IPad in half really....there is no such things exists !

Maybe You girls didn't hear me saying this loud, if ever get on the Main stream Media

Meaning not Youtube, you washing your mouth like per hour how many times, per degree rinse meaning the water flowing down, the mouth guggling water, that is another 20 times per hour degree. You can just quit eating seriously. As a girl. You need to quit eating. A lot of this Korean guy boy band, oh ~ that is how the rumor spread, even we Taiwan know it. 

So the girls are capitalize on Pitch Perfect? Not Perfect Pitch, and you know those 2 words mean? I don't think it applies to any of you. Or you will say the side by implication, and what will that be? 

Simon Cowell in my time, long ago he was a TV or Music Producer

You often forgotton his face image, to the real jobs. He actually have to sit down, listening to a demo, and process per degree how those tapes run back in time, were not today's technology, in his offices. Its called casette, called Westlife. 

He doesn't remember me, I remember him. 


In Chinese, I know those words. In English, I wasn't even very sure that Pitch, you mean like the girl means Saprano, the pitch range? Those?

There is something called Rythm. When you are imagine you are to be listening per tape demo, even to darely legally distribute, you have no idea how many the music male teacher can bankcrupt you, if you done things wrong on purpose.

Those are called the Music Theory.

節拍、節奏

In English, they say "beat".

升降記號 = ascending and descending marks

Those 4/4 or 3/4, what do you called those per interval. oh ~ I never learn a word in America, or in English those per degree words, they have to put one class up, so I actually know how to talk out of my mouth on anything the music theory.







No comments:

Post a Comment