1/08/2023

๐Ÿ’– There are some very very strange things to this Legally Blonde, how fat blonde girl, I always seeing them at very older age. Too many times. Very giant "Waist line below" ๐Ÿ’–

Very very very giant big. VERY. If a guy has a formula, like I seeing this George Clooney's wife, Simon's every gf, to Eben, to Craig, to .....etc etc.

I personally just telling you however you all saying the guys have no formula, or brain or IQ....there is a very very horrific things in my entire life in America. What I know about. I didn't come to the television /movie world, for a very very long time.

Even those are heart wrecking to you, the moment I saw things, the time....you would say I looking at the news, or what. I have some other thinking too. Not I don't have, considering they are right in the field, they might just knowing things A to Z, without saying it.

You suppose to trust them, just on that genuinely they represent all that for the mass people to see, know, learn from. Copy and paste.



I never never never never plan on having any kid. Not in thought, not in head, not in action. That is a period. But I have heard, seen, personally know, and see, and imagine.....your body shape and heromone when you having a kid, there are a degree of imbalance inside.

To that outside, how many kids you have, to how well you becoming......fit or aged.

That same hospital I am talking about, its where the internal medicine like the women's internal are at, next by the head space needs to talk about like Annca.





No comments:

Post a Comment