1/10/2023

๐Ÿ’ These birds the whole day....including afternoon, and then BAbaji....to where to eat. It has to be Mc Donald. ๐Ÿ’ But I decide to stay in and cooked. Whatever this Babaji and High tech depends which image frame.

I don't want to talk about it.

So I cook the instant noodle and Washing the cilantro. This herbs is highly smell to my hand, if I don't keep washing in the bathroom with soap. But then the hand is wet, so I use one sheet of the paper towel to dry my hand. So used to this....wishing to dry, but one extra sheet....those are expensive, but for some reason I feeling it to use it. I could just walk in my room to washing it the soap, one redundant act.

What is this "i need to know" about my brother?

Ariana Pink University Victoria Secrets?  When I think so many things in the multiple direction, I cannot help to rip off that one extra sheet kitchen towel my mother yeh or neh saying it. Don't using it ....Use the mop.


When you with a guy, most guys are very logical. Meaning things have to be done in the eye sight not watering inside your tear gland, falling in, or falling out of the love. If you buddy together another girl, it happens in my high school. I didn't talk loud enough. You might not want to eat any food for 3 days, or a week living in the curtain hide out behind, inside your own room, if you and the girl fallen off.

The guys most time....I don't really know if the guy really likes the girls so being together with them. Most girls believing the movies to the degree everything is false to me. So these guys automatically know you gonna die on him. He will report to someone, or telling someone or something because you react in a way, you telling him, you wish to die.

You know what you usually come out with, your mouth language. This guy may never even believing it, until that point, you are so fragile to break into thousand pieces, until you talking out loud right to his face. His heart sunk it to the bottom of the abyss. Literally.


When you, if, if, if....you seriously to be with someone, or a guy somewhere far away, or whomever, you EVER EVER talking to your mother or father the first thing they suppose to be hearing it at the First day, First week, not 3 months later?

Like why would you hide out a communication, you mean they don't listen to me none stop for as long as that Line App EVER exists?


No comments:

Post a Comment