1/27/2023

This entire worlds, because the loudest voice its from me Anna....hateful, hatred to debts, or minus, or the bank values.....how I HATEly dreadful to every single human pretend to be rich, and actually minus on the back, oh I will find out!!!!

When I meant my liking because I am the only person on Earth opening up the mouth on Math, not just to calculate the math, but resourceful like the Go Game, so there is money never stop dropping from the Medical Board, I am living on Air, on Water, on Wind...on ETHER or not 7 FOLDED Vow, if were, so I paying the police and YOu ALL DON"T, keep transpassing as if I have to run on from criminal types. and caged inside my room ALLTHE TIME.

Let me remind you all where I had a background meaning I was born in 1983, so I have this per dime, per pouche, per coins, per Taipei street they collecting the coins from mercy never stop silver green.....

You see, 


Just because you never be successful to be in someone's life succeeding in one thing, sometimes the human life didn't calibrate to the money, saying little for saying Billions or trillions....then I will tell you, if I started from zero, to one day TOP, I never change my math calculation issues. 

The police fees are everyone heard, or the military fee, or the Party fee. I am not the stingy human attaches to those money saying how stupidity, and ungrateful I imagine where the money coming from. It is from my hard work, and I am choosen to stay indoor all by myself all the time. 

But you all just pretend not to be watchful or resourceful to hear every word I Anna says...you rather wasting on your outing in America, those dining after exhausting 2 feet on the ground to that every Friday night lost item objects. My knee on weight, were never really on my chair or on my bed....if you hear exactly WHAT I say.

Almost 10 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment