1/27/2023

When you all NEVER asked me MY personal life, on each and everyone of these WEstern UNION bank human common trait when you seeing them in person.....

It means when I am saying a nice word, you go to hell forever, without a sound from my personal opinion, it will ALWAYS END up at BANKS. No matter how it sounds like near by, around by, jump by. 

AS a girl

If you deliver exactly I Anna deliver, I will tell you where you can end up, not before that. Don't bother calling me. Not just my major or interest in it. I know exactly what I am GOOD at, you want to claim you doing the same, but you ARE in debts.

Try! Its the same IPad. Demonstrate. Why you pick a major. Picking the major in the school, it was by guidance when you were younger, you might have a nobler idea. NOT the realistic idea. but then IF you just deliver somewhat IQ exactly copy me paste right...you will never find out where you should have ended up! 

Just because I was not intended to pick the right major to imagine the bigger money stack, you never knew me when I will have the resource, how that Eben Pagan shows up the lists of his pathfinder book, he saying?

The lists of the reference he purchases at with the bigger name. 

Right?  

Its how each one of us reading the library, or the books! Mark Journey has a great laugh with that Ph.D near by, "If the librarian were all that resourceful, they could have been the millionaires." 

Want to legalize those quotes words on Radio? They didn't know I asking for an ...apprenticeship? I don't even know what is his name anymore. Another 5 years his breathing time...Maybe Bob Practor too old will die soon just like that Berny, see if I drop a tear, like I ever cared about...how those suffering will becoming great on the other side. Someone meant the words are never wane A to Z.  And whom together buddy together and see...that Past, present and Future. 

TV name without the fame....you would have just put her on Top from the First Day on...you see if this Lawsuit are open!   With all her PETS.



No comments:

Post a Comment