1/14/2023

Tomorrow I gonna lose weight ....I have this Taiwan eye creme, very very cheap. You know how I washing my eyes, because you see how much make-up on my eyes?

There is sensitivity on it. You keep washing it, and then sometimes you need to apply those medicine creme.

So if you gonna be with those guys. Taiwan we have a commerical on those medicine creme. The commercial say your period came, and some????? Funny things. You can just wipe the entire medicine down there, so disinfect every moon shine, per skin surface, like you soak in the water when the period come, and keep washing it.

I remember I done several year, just in the water to wait one of those period fallen blood in the tubes. And there were. I never thought I gonna be free from the period this so soon.

When my foot feeling it, I will stop. But...this time I going down, if the coughing return, I will come back up again. No, I don't eat the heavy things to gain weight. Not really. But I can confess, that stomach acid, because of the detox. I believe it was more than they used to be. So you are right, I should eat something.



No comments:

Post a Comment