1/14/2023

You girls figure it out how to find your perfect guy? Sometimes the guys just need some good accompany. You didn't have to be with them all the time. If they are busy.

But you make them feel you exist in their life.

They don't hear enough from the fan to be that shameless.


Gentleness

You know why you be with one that person? Sometimes you have to take care that one person til very old. Whatever that means. Not that every relationship just go how happily swapping all around. Be there, stay there, strength your own character to carry the guys. Not just watching them fallen, or very harsh words on them. Like you wash their hands, their feet, carry some tea, tray, pots, or buckets to warm their foot. You mix the baking soda in. 

You know how to manage a house, sometimes cleaning the entire surface if you really gonna be with that one guy. You be attentive to the details as if that is your house. Help them, establish him because that is what you always want = you want that person to grow something, to feel lean on. Sometimes just the words are fine.

 

No, you girls will say certain words, I used to put them as a list all the way down.

The guys, their IQ and demeanor wish to be a lot more nobler than you imagine. What you define that sex, and intimacy, I will tell you, because you like that person, so you staying near that person per body inche. Not necessary its any bad thought towards it. You just be together with that one person.

You want to try again this listing forever long?

My father

My mother

My brother.


Yesterday My father

Yesterday My mother

Yesterday My uncle.

 

One week ago my teacher

One week ago my Master

One week ago my friends

 

How can you be this .....

Why don't you picking me up time exactly you say?

How come you never say this to me?

Don't you have other things you can do to get your mind off wondering?

What is that on your phone?

What is that so important on your phone?

Why don't you let me see your phone?

Aren't you cold? You can use my scarf

Is that your car?

Is that your puchase the car?

Is that your friends, have we met?

You know, the sense the intuition is by that deriving of the past good deeds sow. I thought I imply enough.

Why don't you go over there and buy me a drink. I need to be on the phone with my gf.

Do you have a boy's night out, and so I can have a night free?




No comments:

Post a Comment