1/28/2023

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ Two people relationship ....for example even including the guys to guys, not just the girls to girls. ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ

Of course behind, I tell all of them, they have a choice. I did.

But that's saying about a regular family household in Amherst New York, a regular family unit might 2 or 3 room in 2 floors house, how much it costs, to how much down payment on...its every 25 years they will have a snow effect roof replacement, not just the heating costs all years around in the winter time.

Taiwan doesn't have a very long winter time. I just told Nicky, behind....we saying garbage, so I have a newpaper read next day. I am wiping my walls, the mosquitto die 3 times in dfiferent dates on blood? So I am wiping the wall while calling, I am free time? They hear the wiping the wall sounding.

Between a guy and a girl, there are height everything + photo effect

Its very true. But that's say, that is my house....to clean, to trash can, to sofa, to carpet....America uses the carpet, here we use the sandle, having the guests sandle, or the food preparation or purchase or microwave, or they 5 just show up, living at the same 1 or 2 apartment with those utility I prepare for them let's say, their Winter Concept changes...they wishing to know their old age options including trying out our hospital here....

If its a couple, a guy with a girl, the compromise are given all those letters in Babaji's website.

Handikhan Babaji wrote a lot of the letter before. About the relationship and compromise.


When I was with nick, I will tell you, that is not my will choice.

I don't know how many times this keep going, none of that are my personal choice. All of that but we end up together, for as much as I remember the time last. Now I need to build my career and settle things near me, or around me.

A home owner definition has many folds, it never ends at my tears with the Line Apps, I am off somewhere else paint my room wall, cleaning up the locket, the floors, the antique table, the TV, the Monitor, the PC.

Or all these recycling trash bag, we have to purchase here.

1. Like I mentioned this morning, it consists of every sheet and bed lining to be extremely nice washed, folded, sort, and putting it back with the extra duplicate bed sheets, pillow case, as if I really just my mood every single day that guy invisible sleeping next to me.

2. Trash bag, bathroom, sink, bath shower. I am the girls, so I have extra junks plastic.

3. Room floors, living room, kitchen floor.

4. Windows, counter, kitchen counter, hood, water sink, water facet.

5. Balcony rain or shine

6. Door front, every door inside that one house unit

7. Every Glasses surface, antique, or just...furniture or dining table including the 4 legs of that table.

8. Laundry clothing.

9. White or color

10. My bathing towels

11. Guests bathing towel

12. Storage place, including the kitchen assort all items, purchase, display, and prepared.


Neighborhood learning, learning about the house, the real estate, the talk, getting in those, the Westlife never show up my Amazing Road, circle, avenue.....

Because I am at home. 

Those are not the love games really. I cannot have time to put the tears inside my eye frames, while my life I couldn't tell people why I am happy about by doing all that to keep a house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment