1/28/2023

Do I know whom I supposed to be with? Me? I actually didn't know starting 10 years ago ....every time its the same thing happened already.

Its the same phone interface, doing this Line passing down all the message, its one profile photo looks like another side of the person might be all different anyway.  You doing this kinds of the fake things long enough, I really don't care I have the phone, or the line, or the PC or the tablet....these App interface, you really believing the love in it, like their affection, or I really cared about the money not these lines?

This is strange, they never replied, why I even cared about, to sound like they have a heart, or I have a heart? If you set your career goal, that is not the priority why I even imagine what priority its with them anyway? You know how you look at the map, from if you acquire a Taiwan local map, to see from my perspective, where is Ireland?

...and where is the financial center? 

They imagine or i imagine the current plan, I told whom..Nicky, "Hi....remember I say its the one instantly, we change the plan?" Can you imagine to me, talking to a profile photo sound like a 5 different people, because how I sound like the same to myself, I imagine I talking to 5 extra love....that is my entire life goal, if my mind is NEVER somewhere else more important things to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment