1/28/2023

Want me to say again the real life? You carrying the cabin plate, open the cabin, take a plate out, and put in front of him, or next by myself

The fruits plate, the pan cake, or the veggie wash, ....the drinks making, or taken those pre-made juice to cool until he gets up? or he is finished busy outdoor? You looking at the yard, or cleaning up some weed on the floor, getting up or benting down, getting up, bending down. I wonder why that is so tired ....Its 2 people house. 

1) Maple syrup  2) Honey  3) Milk + cereal  4) Oatmeal cooked?

They eating the process food, I don't? I must be crying so much. Wash the blue berry ? Banana like those California Mother's market on the oatmeaI with a cup of brown sugar, they are the guy's? That is a brown sugar......

You taken 1 2 3 4 out, putting it back 1 2 3 4.

Every morning? 


No comments:

Post a Comment