1/28/2023

Westlife - My Love

https://youtu.be/753Gl2VlPF8

Hi ~~~~Nice song. Good luck to the coming new Asia Tour. I am sure this is not the first time you visit in Asia. Wishing you all a great start, we are still in the Chinese New Year week, til the 15th, maybe not that calculation date, but in the Georgian calendar but we apply the same Tradition. Its the lamp shows outdoor. We are the sub tropical weather near China, called Taiwan. Taipei is the metorpolitan Capital city. Welcome !

 

Simon Cowell - Facebook

Good morning Simon. 💝💖😎 I sent some invitation letter everywhere to Westlife, your things? 10 long years pass, your eulogy starting online circulation were? Part of the Life. Well....I am the Circle of Life. Sincerely wishing them a good trip in Asia tour. Best wish to you and your family. Saying hi to Lauren and the kid.

I kinda of needed to borrow that Shane's facebook, not that Shane's life, starting also 10 years ago on Loosen Women show format in Ireland? It has nothing to do how you formatting the show business? Taiwan itself situate, also a show themselves having those small tiny niche, just like Ireland? By the population count or by the territory land mess count? ~ You heard of Ronan Keating? I saying hi to him. That will not be the 10 years ago, anywhere your newspaper you omit one thing that looks like side by? I hardly remember how that painful process never ended my relationship to my career - it was Never in the show biz. Hey, by the way, I set up a several online protocol to that universal known soon-to-be claim worldly renounce name. You interests? One has to be the background Chemistry. I added a word Industrialist on that Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 and 3 (2012 /2015 /2017 ) so that your face saying it clear, I mean your representation with Lauren, I gaining weight til my poison gone...2015 China Big Thing - Flower Thousand Bones. Well, I have another music title. Its in the UN seating map 194. Your Red River Manga internal requirement if A ) In English, or if B) In Chinese. That Kail Musli is not Kian Egan, but my facebook has a keegan looks like you, Simon. This gone very very far 10 years gone.

 

Westinghouse Euology how Tesla written for him, how he ever lands on Mars, he can survive. I heard about it. Bob Dean on SMTV. True. They talk about it in Project Camelot? I never listen in it that is what you asking me? There is not one word mentioned in there were Elon Musk, if that is what you mean.

 

No, traffic police records moon 1. That is 2 on Mars. No.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment