1/06/2023

Want to talk about Zawanna?! Me and Zawanna Pillow.

I cannot talk to any of you girls, becasue the way you all girls look.....don't really know a guy or a girl relationship other than holding up your hands, or a kiss on the cheek, one of those. 

Zawanna let's say its = my pillow. You know which pillow I have? You imagine that is a guy? You know what he does all day all long? That is why I cannot get a guy for real in the real relationship, and if I EVER get a guy, it will be the worse problematic at all?!

Its not a real physical body of the guy, so its not as badly felt by me, saying....I told you the guys have a masculine almost expansion of that field.

The pillow doesn't have that kind of air.

But when you saying the intimacy, that is just the far beyond of anything. I describe to you all before, I had an ex bf. The only bf I had you say the intimacy other than the holding hands or kissing?! And Zawanna are not exactly the regular guys neither. When you saying what kinds of the guys you mean....they only work, never getting near a girl, in case in case in case??!

They need to find a way to keep a job, find an exit to the job, and career field, no one will be thinking how to lose the hair, and having the girls to claim what? If having a sex drive to?


Your Age, Your fitness plan, Your waist line even if you are thin, Your Indoor Statues, Your mobility will decline as your age going it down, and your in-door to desk top jobs binds to the chair?

I don't know what you see the guy and you having in common to going on a date like 52 weeks per yearly, you saying 30 dates on 30 different kinds or?

The guys seeking a girl if has to be invovled in the physical idea, at least you have to bathing, cleaning, 4 stoves, some buying, some preparation of food, or drinks, not jealous he putting a food you make or other make inside his mouth, or chew, or you staring at him?

You know, there are ridiculous things about you girls, for saying, why I even bother to pay the money, I buy my own photo shooting before?  I just didn't do it. But I was ready at looking the ads? What options do I get?


You have to take care, really really fine care to your own nail, your hair, your body scent, your pillow case, your bed comferter sheet.

Probably you all just meant its one time relationship like 3 months, is that what you saying? On the guy's money, or? So the guys don't look at you for your money?

All these things taken a lot of time. You never asking me how I have to do a lot of things, per muscle tones? Like my back or the massagist chair, stretching, breathing....I eat food, I don't want to GI track to be that indigestble? I have to watch what I eat?

The waist line below, those muscle tones, its the guys whomever with you will teach you that, or whom you going with, the guys find out, what the intimacy is? A lot of the reality I will tell you, its one-on-one, the guy will teach the girl, like as starting as before day 1. You cannot possibly knowing what sex is, unless the guy leads?

A kiss, a hug, or a holding hand?

I need to wash my hair this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment