1/06/2023

You girls (I fnish my hair dryer), have a brother, younger than you? Mine brother he is 7 years way younger than me. Not like any of you?

Annca has a older sister, came to see him at the hospital that entire things went on the Television. For the basic normal sense of per household, you want to say, everyone is a normal day to day, life friends and community family get together, how is that you taken your brother to the hospital if one day?

For any details filling up the paper, the purchase of the medical supply, or some documentation at the Tax building, and so on so forth, the paper works like the passport?

His mother does for him own, I next?


Try to look like why you have a sibling, and your age isn't what you imagine he says, you say on his account? 

Whatever the money stake, or the housing stake, or anything on stake?

The finger tips I say, 4 limbs are 20 toes, or nails. You have an issue wiping yours or his? Not to say a stranger guy? Checking things nice and easy? You girls are so rough, and your arm just wave at random, and your head just knock on anything, I am so glad its neither of your height anywhere near me. You are absolutely a torment in your own body speaking.

You wish to have the nail?

You wish to nail polish on Top?

The guys can see the pattern in it, or you like the way all the pattern look including on your phone? So these details thing, its you never bother to demonstrate to the guys your own liking, and how does he and you holding up together?

Every day my life?

You don't start at your waist line muscle, while you are younger, or continue....why I even bothering to tell you, how I feel, to how I see the real reality, True Love and Loving the Silent Tear? You keep saying you have a career goal. I keep saying the Medical / Laws / High Tech / IT, not not not not not on gambling? 

Taiwan is a warm weather. Did I tell you certain protocol how you sleep inside the bed? Because its warm. If you being with a guy going on the vocation, never these cold Buffalo Weather or Canada, you mean that is a day to day life, cuddle together?  You have to clean your internal, external, and that pelvic below just mean it "How do you clean down there", its semi-open close outside inside? The guy's external skin will never have anything liquid going back in, or his stuffs, or ....anything whatever it sounds to you.

That is a skin. Meaning being protected, as long as its the skin surface.Your internal surface are the building old blood looking to you, looks like to you per pad, or I don't know you girls really seeing every single month? I say new blood or old blood?  You looking into the toilet at all? You are always in the public space, you cannot sit? So I Anna always be inside my own home an AI toiletry? The Warm seat, the Warm toiletry? oh my God. Its you vow forever never have this routine, or its i just like your IQ, you never make it your career brand New World Bright Light Goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment