1/10/2023

WHAT, Birds? I don't want to HEAR HUMAN Langauge or PERSIAN !!!! Last time you got lucky, no one up here, hearing you all doing ALL THAT! SHUTUP!

SHUT UP!

(Door outside, light on 1, light on 2.)

(Back in watching MTV)

Go and tell Mark yourself if you want to heal him.

SHUT UP!


Come over here for a second, (birds) - Do you want to write your own book, by that English Alphabet, per degree words, you go and spelling your K1 to K12? Don't bother me. One full book, you can live long long long long time, every pack of you. 

Shut up!

This is not he using my room, to be this head excutiating whole morning pain on my head, whole day whole night? He can just walk in a pet store and listening to you all none stop this riot. I can ask him.

😍🥰😘🥰😍😛Hi Mark, I am sorry to bother you on this. I have 2 Youtube Channel my birds talking in Persian one time here all around the roof. Starting they say below floors, here are 8th floor...someone went to asking them the COVID 19 things. That is how I start to paying attention. They speak Chinese here, or you can stay where you are, talking to them in your own language. They cannot shut up here every morning starting, noon, afternoon, or even at night. There is a Silicon Valley guy in A Day in Life, they mock up my room. uh....this is probably embarassing to say, you want to take look those Birds on my roof EVERY morning says? They cannot shut up! SHUT UP! With the Sky telling them to go.....uh, the man things curve on the photo. Do you want to take the healing from them? I never would do this things, but mosquito they bite me here I put the pain killer patch are the Ancient Chinese Acquputure points. I skate. Left side body. Very very painful since they going on and on. But my period ....I do detox like since 2017, I lost like your video to Shane 2.5 days only or 1 and half day. Maybe I just be open to tell you here, rather than message you. They doing this way too frequently all starting all over again, cannot stop this at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment