1/10/2023

When Zawanna pressing about 3 weeks ago, I don't have a choice but to leave. But now I may not have to, I can stay here on Earth. No matter how great those photo means to me, or to you.

If this Open Galaxy Talk (Full Disclosure) does not need to continue, it means you follow the Earth rules, your local court ruling. 

If this open wide too much too great grand scale on things, you will have a hierarchy presenting to you. Don't think about this you make it up your mind what you don't have one precept in your mind set, so you have a position. All the TV script can just lend you one tiny frame, you kneel at the God believing he let you even breath something more capable to reach the next destination. Whom are the doer let him let alone he knows? You so sure about that tiny fame from where? The Bank says, or the scripts mirror into side by say? 

You know where this pillow ends up? I didn't beat at it !! If that is what you asking me I EVER doing things like that.  





No comments:

Post a Comment