1/23/2023

When I had enough all those years + a very very badly implication I found out a senior care situation with that Harry Potter...you don't do your job, what is a senior care? It ends up on the England side?

The Full scopes of it.

I have a job for myself to live a functional life, and that choice to make a decision on that television. I really don't care about this Simon Cowell, if you asking me how Ancient Chasez means a thing to me, and did what on the Television? I cannot look at the monitor to be exactly vanish out of the public sight.

I never imagine any of you can make it on your own to enter the Asian Pacific, or for what reason now you wish to enter, or for what connection or the motive for saying coming in near that thought, I Anna start saying something very stern on almost per penny I just did those comet asteroid per degree math. I say about Westlife, I say about the song, I say about Happy New Year resolution, I say about SMCH, I say about local distribution, I say about the several so many lightly hint you where this would be at, no matter its Japan or Korea you say, you don't even have a vocabulary from your own California, or Silicon Valley. You probably already all dropped that Silicon Valley just when you can, how you can, where you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment