1/06/2023

❄๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€❄๐Ÿ‘ Why don't you hire the professional people to access the issues, that is what the most Corperation running methods? ❄๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€❄๐Ÿ‘

You are dealing with the laws and the structure, not just the military alone issue. Right or wrong, Time past or the future? 

You cannot deal for me on the science issue.

You cannot deal for me on the climate change issue

You cannot deal for me the music issue.

You cannot deal for me on this Lords of Ring's issue.

You cannot deal for me all these position in my UB problems.


That is what you wish someone else to get in between your works, and your schoolmate, family, colleague, the jobs career field?

Why don't you create your own world like you used to be in it for 40 long years, how you collecting them, and make a happy world with them. This is ridiculous. No one bothering your world, you keep unleashing at me, what my worlds suppose to be inside your world.

I have a career / the pretend profession I say I am, and intend to be at.

A lot of people using their intelligent to rise up in the world, for something or someone to doing things for the reason right?


Nominji is your thing, I never really talking to her, other than what is in front of you and them listening to.


❄๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€❄๐Ÿ‘ ❄๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€❄๐Ÿ‘ ❄๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€❄๐Ÿ‘ ❄๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€❄๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment