1/06/2023

You don't remember how you get on the Taiwan platform? How did your followers given you money? I didn't do that. I am very very sure I just born, I did't get invovled in any of...whatever you did do.

Your investors : are they males or females?

Your followers more in which gender cases?

Whom purchase that Taipei Center? (I heard they are 3 guys on the Top of some Committee Business Board themselves? )

Loving Food/ Loving Hut?

THE SMTV, or what goes with it?

You just mean everyone does a thing for you, that kinds of attitude? How do you foster them to becoming today? They gone yet? Like do they leave you, going somewhere else all disappear?

So ....you ever opening up your mouth to begging them what to do when I did show up? Not yelling at them, or inch your way in, so they open their mouth on their feeling talk? 

I actually cannot understand how you all begin from 1986.

You have all these classmate in the 90s being jailed, and then this 2007 SMTV on. Your between black hair to blonde hair. I can only watching the movie comment A to Z.

Your own groups of people, the real face show up, they talking to you? You asking them, per details, the feeling and the logic, and the perspective?

You hide behind I think that is how it FOREVER goes, just like it used to.

There are the black gangs things inside your cult, you telling to the police, you communicate per word right in Taiwanese language or Chinese Madarin language? These police Taiwan require me to reporting them they don't know you have an issue? 

You mean you bribe them, not I bribing them?  The donation to the local police, if you wish to be that big gigantic followers.


You could have a career that has no one following you. Not public seminar, not gathering, not hotel putting it together. I don't do those things. I told you I threaten human or animal to die, those beyond jobs. And most time, those jobs don't exist, so I only have the rudimentary subjects for them to actually evaluate if my memory keep intact. 

Most time I do things for the money and the decency, to make everyone JOBS easier?

"I volunteer to pitch myself to everyone around, this is what I wish to do, what do you all think? "



No comments:

Post a Comment