1/08/2023

Witih BTX, I give up a large part of my works, for the Time to pass on. In that waitinig time, many many things happened, including these Simon they hear or Keanu hear the intruder.

It was as soon as I get on that platform with them. Not 2018, not 2021. You telling the guys the moment things gone wrong. No matter what or why it becoming like that. 


Then one day, this music things flame up at Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 and 3. That behind maybe they don't know why I insist to get rid of those Russian must be on my phone all those time, to that Sailor moon 1995 Transformation. It was an issue starting at that SImon - he had a show I cannot sing, one of those.

So for that American reason to that Russian, I pitch in First song "I Hope You Dance". You cannot tell how reluctant I ever doing that. And that 2018-2020, becoming this Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 and 3. You imagine I seen that movies, when they coming out? 

Its after I done those music, the movies show up. I went to buy it the DVD cases and watch it. The moment I see, the moment I process it? 

Whomever that is on the other side, when I describe to Simon or Eben in 2018, should be dead. I say about Kenshin Himura, a Japanese Screen door, to that across, you doing this.....on. You cannot see whom behind that screen. I haven't gone that far to Wallace. But similar to that W two worlds an interface in between.

Eben shows up the moment that Zawanna and Kail shows up. I never say that the as soon as that happens. I cannot understand one word that Eben says. It was so horrific in my life, I cannot even say how dangerous that is.

I change my eyes sight long time ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment