1/08/2023

I used to tell you with every other girls, decide...its your career or the guys. Most of you saying its your career.

I say I find it out later. I thought you like the guys. 

The way if I decide it my career not the guys, I will do certain things to ensure I MUST have a very very very reliable CAREER. Meaning only the world trend that money might come in No matter what. The real career. the real world trend, the real skills, the real things that has the revenue someone invest in it. I even give you a list, almost everything, everything I give you copy and paste, deliver that. But I keep asking you, it is the career or the guys. I did keep going back to the guys. I did. 

You still insist its the career?! 

You girls doing things mix me up A to Z. I told you its the Space of the Mind, that feel, and intuitive to expand, encompass.  I keep asking you the same thing, and going back or FORWARD now?


You know why I keep pushing you write it down, truely truly knowing it, why you tear to the points if one day, just one weekend, stand on your foot, for one family reunion, or Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Cooking or the commitment. You really really go feeling it, and find out. When you being with a guy in front of you, what you mean you commit to that relationship, its just two of you. There are only certain life attribute has to deliver.

Cooking, washing washing washing washing, including only on yourself, the bed sheet, if sex, or pillow to lay on, or checking....if just nourish someone back until their eyes open. Its in the story, just wait til that person open their eyes and feeling better. I give you a comic book. Sometimes just being nice, and check up what's wrong with that.

When you really really really seeing your life, that will be your American court meant it, you happy with that life or not. If not, they taken you out exactly they meant it. No matter its Scientology or your own religion situation.


They know the guys suffer, okay? Its not necessary its all on your parts. The guys exhausted to any point, because he can, you cannot? 


No comments:

Post a Comment