1/02/2023

You are still on cooking? My Youtube Cpanel.

I sent them the links to my resume. Handing the paper works first? 

I didn't really think I need to show up your Venue, to where....you are clusters to make the food? If I have to show up, I have to do a lot of the paper copy, develop the photo, paper scissor cupboard, those big thick Art Paper, decorate things? Its the same paper works, just bigger notebook, we have so many stationary here in the bookstore. 

They never seen? You are planning to make Simon behind Westlife food, or all the boy groups has a manager that is not limited to Simon or Lewis Walsh? How funny he got a name.....

Don't you think the paper works, or how you re-words, or re-write, I might be more serious doing my paper works jobs, its to sittiing it down other than this paragraph without the proof reading? 

No more photo insert, one of those?



No comments:

Post a Comment