1/22/2023

You could have not much money, but not in debts?

You have a set course you must make it, or you never make it you finding it out, year after year studying those textbooks? I am sure you fight at the court to be lifting out those programs returning your parents home, without you.

You are pushing this prince and princess idea since that Adam Davis in Ella Enchanted. How come all this movie without my faces, I ever pushed anything of that on TV?

If you actually capable to deliver a job, a professional jobs, in any space and time, and continue to work for the last 23 years full, not one day I don't remember I have a job I have to do? I will tell you the rejection to imagine, if I ever imagine there is a title just means....the real Royal whom their life ought to be? Wave and diplomatic?  Don't you want to ask that Adam Davis after 23 years, since we broke up its not movie air date 2004?

A job means you deliver a job and show up!

Show up the products?

Show up the demo?

Keep airing the product review

Keep change the product categories?

Its all on the buttom on the ground I could see? 

I didn't intend to build the products, but it supposes to look like this? ABCCEFG on the ground?





No comments:

Post a Comment