1/22/2023

I have a pokeman cafe Tokyo on my Youtube (Money & Finance - Your personal Asset, and your Personal Net Worth)

When some people telling you some finance indicator even in the form of the writing at the journalists side, you are not sure they are real or not real. Its still looking better someone put the money in the bank as if walking by those shop, or the Amazon to count by per coins to shopping. You are gambling, or deficit. 

I don't have a debts since 2010 (The graduate school tuition is MLS), no I don't have the undergraduate. So when someone talking as if a lot of things are smooth, not just the literacy mouth jobs, you technically feeling something to

1. Compare

2. Compete

3. Family background to compare

4. Family background to compete

5. Animal Kingdom background to compare

6. Animal Kingdom background to compete

That money if not at your parents, not at your own very bank, you have only one reality, that is to concrete living life, not on spending. Not outting for food like no stress at your own forehead. I probably have stress over the War, not necessary starting at 2014 I imagine what Google+ every day on, I last til the Christmas means. There is a huge difference ever since those Time on and on.

You sabotage that mentality, you just going down further and faster.


With the TV Fame - You can just build people's confidence, saying I am in the Flower Thousand Bones, the entire internet nothing but fill up my own personal photo, blogger, words, image, every single day, 24 hours as long as I get up

Do you understand what it takes, just for other's cease, before the money, not the rudimentary subjects? We are all have a different values on the asking price to what to do, where is your lazy couch furry sandle made of the rabbit furs?

You imagine some lifestyle every single day, including what Anna saying to whom, to what, to where....they are comfortable. We haven't meet since 2014, is there a reason my life I sabotage myself just every degree on those money counting? According to what I tell them, the money were gone at those Comet finished at before 2020 (Those Comet theoretically date were Nov 2019)

On the karaoke to wake up the entire Asian Pacific side internal telecon !!! ON MY MONEY.



No comments:

Post a Comment