1/07/2023

You girls often becoming a burden to me. Homeopath has somewhat nursing in it. If Erin told me to open my hand she gonna wipe my hands fingers, or tell me how to turn my neck left or right, she will look like a correct medical profession

You girls not just the burden, very very rough. You know how many times I keep saying that thousand millions time. You are so violent !!!

You want to open a kid or someone’s pawn washing it the alcohol wipe, their feet, your own sandle / shoes. See or records how resentful you yourself being are nothing but a poison yourself like the Bible say. Something so wrong at you all, I never stop saying it. The million things wrong.

The girl they told you, sit like a sitting posture.

Laugh with your mouth opens eating. 

Don’t bang at anything table you pass by, or the corner of your eyes?

Tune down your voice

Talking nicely

Have some literacy rather than the curse words inside your mouth to inside your per eye frames. 

No comments:

Post a Comment