1/21/2023

You know how i arriving to my niche? Which one you looking at it?

I know you all are copying each other.  I want to know which competitive means you trying to copy me and paste it and becoming...did I say I don't wish you well, as the girl or the women's brand new leadership and???


Let's say I finish all these time, a lot of the materials, oh ~ these niches were not before the guys hear what I say, it is a brand new niches? Myself? uh...I mean you girls trying to create something in that American land, like they always need those innovating spirits. Right now that saturating points are...not yet? That is not how they saying it? You have millions guys you one girl decoding your brain what the TV or the movies about?

Right now if you go grouping every guy's groups, me, would be the boy bands I used to know them, I just happened to mentioning them. How did I start to looking at them by the way? Do I remember what happened in 2022, why are we talking to this boy band? 


Remember I told you one time, someone a very famous singer female got told something?

You want to stay in your career all the time, as the girls, and never be with a guy?  When I was growing up, I never had a time to imagine I EVER possible to find a guy or be with them. I need a career.






No comments:

Post a Comment