1/11/2023

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ You know what I tell you in the video? Today ! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’

I used to be more tight up. It was a lot a lot a lot works, and I was not told anything behind. Like 2021 I was told. And then, I took some stuffs more relax mode, I went on that Flower Thousand Bones, for Chinese little kid little monks. It was home, and because more relax, including this has my parents always been what it is planned.

Let's say that time Eben Pagan talked to me somewhat degree, I was not in the most stressful moment of my head everywhere. Including going out. Although I was by myself....I am not all that tie up. I can heal myself more like I always doing that and then 2022, the birds and I really going on the resting mode, to restore, to drink soup, to sleep, to going out.

Relax mode. I didn't really considering why they told me the Card things as I always go and demanding on it. I began to file that Lawsuit 1 to 400, I didn't think we will be that open big mouth on 400+ on..those lawsuit. But I did....That will be when I am 39, but I becoming more relax probably 2012? Seeing more secure thing....The money didn't drop, but not my mental sphere got tight up. 

Do you know what I told you the things the 2nd video about....the guys or those Boy Band you so wishing to see, or that Supreme Master Ching Hai you don't care about included. We are not anywhere near our life term, not really. She does her own things. But she can tell you if she is not jailing part, her entire attitude to that more relaxing life, its however she wanted a girl without the guys life, but have the money secure, or just to hear herself the image are secured, she feeling breathing whatever that is. Not me. Her perfect public image the way she feels so.

What I told you about this Boyband are not her situation, but she will be in the position on the newspaper that is what everyone knows about her.

You didn't really understand what I say.

You have a certain time span you making it your life, and a lot of these unknown to you people if in that bracket, you are not alone girl, having a guy included, or some family. Not alone girl, I keep saying it, otherwise you have to keep donating that money to where you find the guys telling you so.

I probably just tell you didn't do a thing for a very very long time....everyday just how I becoming happy and laughing, I show you on the facebook video. That is when people having the money to establish that way. Nothing needed to be so rush, or harsh, or why this, or why that, or why delivery rate on that small business proposal were a very stern ....language or to the employee, or.....I don't know how to describe to you.


Let's say the higher bracket of those you imagine I  !!! If I succeeding to file the lawsuit to even the combine total money just....out of my mouth, you understand in this one world, anyone for saying 1 million dollar, to 5 millions dollars for that one person's life, its a lot a lot a lot of breathing.

Not to say, you really meant it, if you combine people's money together and everyone else know how to live, on the vocational home, stock up the whatever things easy coming and going stuffs?


No, you are not sure what it is in the 2nd video !!!!

the 2nd video !!!!

the 2nd video !!!!

the 2nd video !!!!

If you are mingle in a circle, that everyone has no worry, including I just move myself there, with or without the guys. Whatever the end results I advertising myself. Some people have money, they just pack and land ! That kinds of stuffs?

So let's say....your assignment, you didn't really understand why.....

You didn't deliver that language or some language to that background. And if a guy telling you 10 lifes, that ended this one life, actually, it might be just 80 years, people by the time 40 years old, they think you look different than the 20 years old? Not their age, your age. And? They somewhat finding a way making it that lifestyle around those timeframe, you don't.

You are insisting them to listen to you. (5 years more, 10 years more, 15 years more, not yet one life over)

Its already bad enough, whatever I don't know how to relate to you the real scenario. 


Like, there are people putting more in strain all over their student loans, because they have to using that next 20-40 years to make it. That is exactly that 40 years to make it until they retired at 65 years old. 

You were given some upper hand, but you didn't lower yourself enough. You didn't flat yourself enough. You wishing that chasing are from the guys, or you imagine the money are yours, or things are secured, but the guys didn't think that is an options, or the legal court didn't process and they finding out I Lied!

Its just on the Blogger!

I say I gonna deliver the rudimentary subjects, they check this morning video, they didn't find the money written anywhere !

That kind?

You understand?


No comments:

Post a Comment