1/06/2023

You know ...You talking to a professional people its better. The way you are....don't talk to me.

I already say enough.

The guys - You have a lot of issues requires their brain and network

You like the guys or the girls, so you side with that, in your own happy life. In the legal court right now, you telling them, if the guys bothering you in your own personal space. Are you more happy if you talking to the girls.

Do you thought through everything I say to you, break down in the points abcdefg. You self-cultivate your own lifestyle and drawn them near to you. Some friends, some freedom to go shopping etc.

Your investors the way I reading it on the newspaper are mostly these committee CEO top Asian guys

Strange, you don't ask them, you coming here to ask me?

You have so many situation these people are not with you the last 40 years, or growing up to you, at you, near by you?!


When I say True Love/ Real Love, or Loving the Silent Tear

I mean a real happy life so there is a true love / real love. If you feeling to go and bomb some lands, then that is your happiest options 2.

You are a girl, and I am a girl. We can choose a different lifestyle, whichever we claim in the public space. You have a TV, I have a blogger. Your people can reading me whenever they feel like. I say a Real Love.

1) 4 Stoves /cleaning washing FDA methods.

2) A professional career - University Professor tenure

3) A literacy and the profesional attire to present youreslf

4) Family background check.

Anything the guys say why you can be included in his life, no matter what. It will have some sex talk, before after with the food in it?



No comments:

Post a Comment