1/06/2023

My hair has to always always going up....when I am at home. I have no other anymore photo to lie?!!!

Is that what it is? I don't wear the eye glasses at home ! You know you have no chance being with a guy FOREVER, you know that. Or you mean somehow 1% degree you feel, some guys want to get near you?

That is a totally totally different different feeling. Just by the sex points, I will tell you that. Your thinking might be totally different. Like the way I seeing a lot of the situation. You know you have no hope eternity, okay? So anything out of that context its fantasy.

Its every guys saying no to you. 

1) eye glasses to walk.

2) not fallen on the ground

3) too short

4) cooking we can see

5) You really don't wash your hands every time you touch the controller before or after, any surface until someone eat that food. 

6) You try to look right, that doesn't mean you born to be right, just FDA issues. ABC.



No comments:

Post a Comment