2/19/2023

3 meals in a day, its the most immediately things, when the grocery its done, someone driving home, or we both going out and coming back. Sometimes I take a nap.

But after the nap, I stare at him? I don't really need to use a lot of the computer when he is on the PC? I wash, I clean, I prepare tomorrow food, or talk to him if he coming out?

You never had a relationship that runs on the routine? 

Routine means, every day Mon to Friday, I have to get those chore done 1) food 2) cleaning towels, per day clothing or every 2 or 3 days 3) monthly cleaning or weekly cleaning on the sheets, pililow case that is simple, so...every 2 days look at him 3 days? 

My pillow case, my hair is long needs to be washed at least the 3rd day, if not the second day, recently I feeling the washing machine I have more free time? 



No comments:

Post a Comment