2/19/2023

A home means, every single month, you have a wire in mailed or I sit in the bank lobby til every statement of mine showing up. Per monthly I see it clear on my table with a highligher + a pen to write that DATES bigger.

When I ligible to see, its not printed format, every piece of paper on my bills?

That is one house, that internal while the Days or months or year passing by, if you are living with someone, you will share that roof costs, or whatever the maintainese, plants are not free, but watering is my jobs? 

The fruits trees, the herbs, the basil? One of those you eating home free food? Those require the water to watering. My bed sheet need to go outside the sunrise, sorry. Sunlight, without my phone I cannot be reachable, so this Apple design an intern com. I just saw it in the Apple store. I am outside the balcony, not inside.


The carpet per room.

The floor mat per room. I just wish that will be adopting MINE polyester, no more fur. I seeing this A Day in Life, how people's foot on their rental room to work in anywhere, and step on it per morning routine. And brushing their teeth, really......Those fur....

Every door touch that common whom use their room if they have people coming over to stay, before I have to re-wash the entire room? 





No comments:

Post a Comment