2/16/2023

A lot of times I keep saying the guys and the girls are different. In your UB cases, its the same. You don't need to separate the guys out.

I only talk about the Rich guys, they imagine the 4 stoves to eat healthy. 

Your side UB these mediocre never made it guys need to drag that chair, forever will NEVER have a sex idea in between you and them, but dragging that chair, I flip my magazine on the sea crossing very far remote through that DC at that Arizona, or Buffalo NY.

I am on my chair fliipping that magazine, how soom your 366th days meets my lawsuit saying, that is one type of the guys will forever do = dragging the chair sitting down have a greatest time on the Friday night in Capen, studying time on Saturday.

Its a pure no harming days other than a genuine gossip times.

Black Ops its not your language, that is....never to do with you, I got that.

Only I Anna insists some human has this uncountable money missing in this World, that will eventually end at my pocket, I keep flipping my magazine. you all combine efforts to one me remote flipping my magazine.

You see, whom at the end, with things to walk out of that door.

We will all ended dead like I told you, whomever we all insists the reason how each this materials ends up I say A clitch, a look, a glance....how painful that really are? To that every heart cut, warm felt, its karmic laws forever I side will I hold power, and you go to hell with it, but still you will feel the human heart kindle to that warm. If you just all doing what I tell you, gather together the anger management like the Robbin William, dragging a group activity bouncing jumping up and down, in that windows lock down, you feeling more warm the magtism between the man and women.

Drawing that near, you always wonder how short you really are from the Top looking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment