2/16/2023

I can just copy that Sandra Bullock, stabs all kind of this microwave food, now I have more money, and throw in that microwave, you want me to read you what the cashier reading me? They are all like college half time studying students?

What a invention I ever knew?

And I eat at their higher counter Table similar to this Apple you seeing with their internal looking. Its a fast food idea. So many people on the road, just looking at it, its all the fashion comparison to each other. The girls never talk to you, tell me what do you seeing everyone does???

Then if you care about this Hollywood, you really mean you going back to UB.

You can just drag that Hollywood entirely with that Valley to somewhere, put it back where things belong. Happy your new brand world? 

One more time you doing this the next time, you will know what is abyss, where I will ever be, like I told you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment