2/22/2023

Accompany my roommate to the hospital in California. A lot of people coming to CA to seeking a new job opportunities? And? She ends up vomiting in the hospital.

I drive her there. 

You can drive whom anywhere? You mean not your daddy's SUV front seat? You know I repeat that hundred times? You shrink at that seat belt your dad shows up? My dad is a very useless human, so I throw him to his best friends all those happy college friends Happy New Year Chinese Tradition other than us.

That is about 28 years ago I think we really sitting down remember those tradition.  I never seen this person, never talked to this person, can never demand a thing from him....as long as we get on and moving on the University, those money its all on us, so that was the state school.

okay ...how about what is exactly your occupation you will tell your bf, yet to be?

His profession ought to be? And your parents occupation introduction?  Your sibling?



No comments:

Post a Comment