2/22/2023

๐Ÿฅฐ You want to tell the guys you know, you confident, you realize, there is a relationship involve with his life in it? His entire family, parents family life? And....๐Ÿฅฐ

Your tendency its your family bigger than his or???

How many times a day you talking to your family on the phone? My brother called me in his high school one time, my mother told me. That is as much as I remember they were in my life during the UB time. 

๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ You accept his entire reality stuffs? What is the entire reality stuffs?

๐Ÿฅฐ Can you write?

๐Ÿฅฐ Can you math? Seriously a real math?

๐Ÿฅฐ Can you manage your own very life, a period cleaning trash can, a on-time rent payment.

๐Ÿฅฐ Your health

๐Ÿฅฐ Your internal equilibrium statue? 

๐Ÿฅฐ You have anything in common, like you like his preference of the choice he makes in his life? The jobs, the situation, the people skills? 

๐Ÿฅฐ Do you talk with your mouth opens just like him? 

Really? And you all have a sense what to do in life to moving ahead? You say your thing, or he agrees everything you say? How long you think you gonna last, or he gonna last, if you call it off? 



No comments:

Post a Comment