2/10/2023

Andrew webber

Street 

Titanic you. Street, James Cameron 

What a big day today ! Right?

Zawanna

Street, wasn’t him Han? He is where? Which Zawanna, the one over here?


In 20 years, all of you dead, still end up in hell. You know what I mean?

Someone will hand me all of my worlds with, without you.

Queen street. I don’t care you live or dead.

In case, none of you got informed at all. 

Attitude like you believing certain things in life. I tell you what you should believe, really …you know what I mean !! Someone has to be torment enough so opening the mouth and which one of you so willing without the pain ?

There are a lot of games being play behind as long as I opening up my mouth, isn’t it?

You choose to scream or else someone else can too. You didn’t have to go through all that !




No comments:

Post a Comment