2/10/2023

Remember …when you dead because all the variable it’s a legal entry, what each and every one of them do to you, it’s none of the Congress ever cared.

With or without you knowing it anyway. 

That will include the ghost too !! I am very sure you cannot argue with Shakymuni Buddha what he says, what they know, what all these movies and behind means to them.

Every single act of you. 

Pitch Perfect boys not zoning …the group leader. How are you?

Ever feared? But you see, in this tempement of life, it’s by fate life how it turns out ! I remembered.

https://youtu.be/oSsQsFS8Us0

You see that blonde guy, I seen him before. I did !!

I tell you how this forever cursed will work. It’s by the money I shifting up layer by layers. It’s happening at the background as we are drifting away, never end. It’s in the song. 

Without God.

Try to put the money sense inside you sometimes. 


You see, this world had the guys and the girls.

To that each and every guy, no girls hear enough how great you all are. You are free to be anything including drag Queen included. You know what I mean…any girl imagined things. Correct, a lot of time it’s their fault, but …I never say you cannot sit in and listen if you use your brain really.


No comments:

Post a Comment