2/28/2023

As you girls entering the Washington D.C, you can start writing....

"To the half population of the 7 billions people in total on Earth, so its the half eternity since the Bible biblical time are recorded at this Y2K...."

You start talking about the real things what you want between the guys and you.

1. You want more dignity, you know they have more resource or against you somewhat all together. You feeling so, including with those girls all around, or other guys. You feeling its sometimes left out.

2. You want more revered by the guy like the Godses.

3. Less this slot machine for saying anything like Simon did with Lauren to that Andrew, so one day selling out double to 1, or sex talk. I cannot personally take anything of that.

4. Anything sex topic, I prefer the guys on the date telling me that first, if that implication are ...something I cannot take all the topics, I am not sure even sex this words if I can re-write them.

5. The intimacy part its how much I don't want the public display, like touching the breast that is a public display someone told her ex bf in his living room. I had a sleeve tank.

6. You wish when the wedding happened, or any formal cherish to hold, it is those legal procedure on the money divide to the 4 stove + the laundry service, you feel very insecure to no jobs, no future exit. The guys just meant they live in the eternal glory at all.

.... ......

7. List of all things I cannot take the guys ever says to me.

8. List of all things I think the guys are too lazy before or after sex or never had a sex washing, shaving on the weekend or the contact lens.

9. List all things I cannot eat in front of the guys

10. List of all things I cannot do if my parents home cannot go for the outting other than him.

11. I cannot take all the guys are one way street anything Anna say, listing A to zillions.

...............

...........

...........

.............

.............

You make 400 points.

You deliver 5000 signature, (the D.C standard)

Rally means like the protest, a banner, a parade, or demonstrate in front of the square they always say they are carrying this legal procedure of that per step into the Washington D.C.

If you forcing your way in the National Archive, at least telling them when you are done your proposal. I come by 2 mins sit down, the air-conditioning.....I didn't print the banner. I told them its in the Office Depot printer shop I had my farmer's market display.

Its the Art, the literally printing art, that's why?


No comments:

Post a Comment