2/28/2023

The Leaderhip - The elementary school are 6 years. After that, I never done a thing anymore, I prefer just quiet down the mind to make friends, having friends around, its all the girls school, the girls class(middle school, co-ed but...) ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

I think Shane, that guy in the 90s in that video, he put that Simon entire thing into vapor. What Simon did the first thing said to him Shane was wrong. Whatever happened I think. By the time  1999, or whichever Vevo years Westlife did to Victoria Secret this Dean 2006, Shane already at least 25 years old.

People when saying getting a leadership position usually they get going doing things, on the phone communication, or really wanting to be in that leadership position. 

After middle school, or high school included, none of anything was I went for. Not a thing. I don't think so. I quit doing things.

Its a lot of fighting around, and I was packed too many things. The Perfect = 8 was a boy. We have the award system in that school, 6 long years, One Final The School Name Badge. 

So...6 years you doing nothing but that. Its green looking a cloth made. We have also not just the Perfect, the award like Model Student. Yeah, I have one of those. Different award all paper made. Those time you fighting among a lot of things to get things right. We were just kids. You talking about teens or adult age.

Our volleyball captain she gets a younger coach to teach us, and she buddies together with the public relation outside the school, to get the boyfriends in the guy's school. She is not the tallest. She and the Torus PR are living that Metro station I say PURNA Stop. Blue line.

Yeah, it was her music instrument rehearsal I met him the Perfect, usually there is a "Stand up, bow, salute" to the Teacher's every class ceremony type of things in our elementary school. He is the one saying that.



In the High school, the normal class are fix, meaning we are bind to the same classmate 9 to 4 oclock on the 10th years, to 5 oclock 11th year + 12th year. 

10th year are the most intensive for us, I just starting the volleyball. I know zero thing. My original class has a ABC tall girl, she got into those competition fight, to where how the Perfect are selected. They make a birthday present for each other. And me one time I remember.

With that basketball girl short hair. Long long time ago those space and time classroom. She was return from the America to learn Chinese, to capable exam herself into that 3rd ladies school. She is applying out back to the US again after that. The gun and guard team.

Then our Perfect and the PR in that class 10th, switch also ....because there is a grade number 1. She does nothing but shopping on the weekend.

I doing nothing but the volleyball court. The competition will be in the 11th grade. I didn't do anything with the leadership, no social, no outting, I called them yeah...every phone number I called them, to schedule them inside the practice zone. That least thing I did. Show up.

With Jonathon UB, I didn't do one thing, just staying around.

A lot of people want to participate those UB event, you know, they have fight among each other to take the projects, and Emily did. 3 people show up to a full set of Carnival indoor in the student union. In CAC.

No, I didn't talk to the leadership, I don't really care what those things are really. I like to moving things, doing things more. Not those quarrel stuffs. Now, where am I on the China Television monitor all over the WORLD? You give me no choice I will tell you.

On Ivy League school with all SAT 1 and SAT 2 for all the UC system in the California require SAT2 and their every curriculum....to Harvard, all required a lot of writing.

I cannot write essay, and I didn't disclose I had the elementary, that will be the only time I had a leadership for real, everything else....I didn't strive what really any event for me to tell anyone why I had any year doing one thing at all. 

I didn't want to lie, so I never write them.



No comments:

Post a Comment