2/28/2023

Dean and Jonathon used to know I work in the CADS, so that is Lee doesn't know or both side never hear each other's name, on this court paper? And I re-write, the court given me money where that magnetic from?

Prince William position, I extract him from 10 Euro bill from his hand.

How do you feel?

And?

Meaning this Dean Wizzol he asking me what he written, or you all combine written, and he decides its his interests or I was calling at? He and Jonathon both disappeared, what happened to both of them?  

And if me and Lee just zoom our-self on the court paper, to where the money shows up without any of you? We were the tutors ourselves....he cared those money sound right?  You understand the per point, or? There is another CADS tutor going to Pharmacy in the VS. The airplane that one, where Seth transforms.....

Is this court will get how we doing these CADS vs UB Honor Class you brain IQ, processing the money given to us, or I imagine its me and Lee on the Zoom, not him cared whom you really are?  He doesn't have his own perfect Zoom?




No comments:

Post a Comment