2/28/2023

Now, my brother never shows up other than Christmas, he has to work in Chicago....he has a group of his perfect world. He does......U of Michigan or U of Chicago.

His resume on line he is the Michigan Daily. 

Silas? You all remember whom he was, or you still have that copy of the UB spectrum inside your room, I got nothing, Silas...where is your used to be photo. So he and his groups writing all this Spectrum Irvine. They seem what is that Spectrum Irvine?

Well...its here in Taipei the underground Metro, those board, why I wish to tell him on my Pinterest? Other than this Eben Pagan's Flower Step on? 

Try to make a sense, what a point you wishing to bringing forward and exactly what I say I doing things with my own facebook. It does not require any of your efforts at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment