2/17/2023

Did I tell you, I just when to know whom they are not the name, not the faces? For sure not by the last name?

So They have a job, and I have several pending things I never finished yet? Or saying beginning and not yet done? Like you know I say that Legally Blonde lawsuit its 1000 coughing just manifest out of no where?

Now the sky outside telling me, I can lose weight now? But I cooked?

I eat more earlier, so it didn't get to my nap? Today I am coming down the weight. I didn't stop keep file-ing the lawsuit cases, so its their life I don't respect them. They don't respect my life when they are ready to get on the world stage?

I am not sure a lot of things you trying to understand me or them, really. You trying to get your way heard, your method, or your statement means the degree you own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment